Birthday Surprise

This was a birthday surprise from Mr Harvest-the-Crops. I nearly got a heart attack by the surprise though, he'd enlisted Beeps' help to get me back to the office, on the pretext that The Boss was looking for me urgently and I was in trouble because I'd apparently messed up a file. (For the record, I've yet to get CC mad at me for anything and I'm not about to start.) So it was with trepidation that I gingerly went into the meeting room (supposedly to face the music), and a relief when it turned out to be a birthday surprise.


This was an American Cheesecake, very light and moist, so delicate in flavour that even a colleague who's a self-professed non-lover of cheesecake lapped up her share happily.


I really am blessed with the best colleagues. Thanks you all for being the absolute sweetest. And for nearly giving me a heart attack.

Comments

Anonymous said…
H-A-P-P-Y B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y TO YOU!
(erm, any idea where they bought this cake?)
Thanks in advance!
- Hungry Peng
Bern said…
Thanks for the greeting and do keep visiting! It's from Secret Recipe.

Popular posts from this blog

Janggut Laksa vs 328 Katong Laksa, Queensway Shopping Centre

ABC Brickworks Food Centre

Tian Tian Seafood Restaurant