Singapore Turf Club Committee Box

My firm regularly organises social activities, which is great for the social butterfly (and glutton) in me. I love hanging out with my colleagues (and eating free food of course! whahaa!).

This time round, we were invited guests to one of the race nights at the exclusive Committee Box at the Singapore Turf Club, so we got to watch the races in lush comfort. In addition, there is a buffet spread available throughout the races. That was great because I don't gamble and I would have been bored stiff otherwise.

The highlight of the buffet was the Nonya Laksa at one of the two live cooking stations, the other being the yong tau foo. It was creamy, full-bodied and packed a kicka$s punch. I asked the cook to hold off the beansprouts (they still had the heads and tails on!), but add extra eggs and prawns. Yummy!



Singapore Turf Club
Committee Box
1 Turf Club Avenue
Singapore Racecourse

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janggut Laksa vs 328 Katong Laksa, Queensway Shopping Centre

ABC Brickworks Food Centre

Tian Tian Seafood Restaurant