O'Briens Sandwich Bars, Budget Terminal

If there's one thing about food establishments in the airports that I totally hate, is that they tend to have monopoly-like powers. Prices are always jacked up and the food quality doesn't always commensurate with the increased prices. Like O'Briens at the budget terminal. We had a quick bite here before boarding the plane to Phuket. The Ham and Cheese Toastie ($9.90) with cheddar, red onion and tomato sounded a lot better than it turned out. I mean, I think even my 6-year old nephew can whip this sad little sandwich up on his own. 


I couldn't believe a slab of plain picnic ham and melted cheddar slapped between toasted white bread cost almost ten bucks.




O'Briens Sandwich Bars
Budget Terminal, Departure Lounge
30 Airport Boulevard
#01-59/65
Open daily from 5.30am to 10pm

Comments

Miso said…
So budget on their ingredients! But O'Briens at City Link Mall is not bad.
Bern said…
Oh yes, I totally agree! O'Briens is usually quite good, but this was quite ridiculously expensive and such a rip-off.

Popular posts from this blog

Janggut Laksa vs 328 Katong Laksa, Queensway Shopping Centre

Gong Yuan Ma La Tang

ABC Brickworks Food Centre