Ingredients (feeds 2):
300gm salmon fillet, sliced into 2 equal fillets
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tbsp fresh rosemary, minced (if using dried rosemary, use only 1 tsp)
2 tbsp lemon juice
4 lemon slices
4 tbsp white wine (I used a dry chardonnay)
1 tbsp capers
1) Wash and pat dry salmon, placing it in a tray.
2) Marinade salmon with rosemary, olive oil, lemon juice, wine, salt and freshly ground black pepper for 10 minutes. In the meantime, pre-heat the oven at 205 degrees Celsius (400 degree Fahrenheit).
3) Turn the salmon fillets once for a thorough marination at the 5-minute mark.
4) Place salmon fillets, skin-side down, on a large piece of foil that's been folded into a boat, placing 2 lemon slices on top of each fillet, and sprinkling the capers over the entire fish. Thereafter, use another piece of foil to cover the boat, sealing it into a covered packet.
5) Bake for 25 minutes and remove from oven. Remove top foil (be careful of gushing steam when you do) and serve.