Starbucks Coffee, Terminal 2 Singapore Changi Airport

I made a pitstop here while shopping at the transit area at Terminal 2. (The Great Singapore Sale was still on and I managed to secure a gorgeous pair of Ferragamo shoes in the softest and smoothest leather for an amazing deal for the BF. Gawd, I love sales!)

I was planning to sleep on the plane so I got a non-caffeinated drink, the Raspberry Blackcurrant Blended Juice Drink ($5.50), refreshingly cool and absolutely berri-licious.



Starbucks Coffee
Departure / Transit
Lounge South
#026-084-5
Terminal 2
Singapore Changi Airport
Tel: 6542 5865
Open daily 24 hours
Website: www.starbucks.com.sg/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janggut Laksa vs 328 Katong Laksa, Queensway Shopping Centre

ABC Brickworks Food Centre

Tian Tian Seafood Restaurant