Crystal Jade Kitchen, Holland Village

My pants have been getting a bit too tight, so it was back to the gym for a much-needed cardio session. By the time we finished at the gym, it was 930pm, so we headed to Crystal Jade Kitchen at Holland Village, which opens till 3am, for a really late dinner.

We ordered the Stewed Beef Brisket Noodle ($7.80). The beef brisket had been stewed so long it'd taken on the consistency of congealed fats. Very robust and tender.


The Soya Sauce Chicken Noodle ($7) was juicy and flavourful.


The Shrimp Wanton Soup ($7) was consistently good as always, rich prawn broth with succulent and silky prawn wantons.


The Double-Boiled Chicken with White Fungus and Red Dates Soup ($8.80) was full of traditional Cantonese goodness, healthy and rich in flavour.


The soup fillings, with white fungus for nourishment of the lungs and red dates for natural sweetness.



Crystal Jade Kitchen
No. 2 Lor Mambong
Holland Village
Tel: 6469 0300
Open daily from 7am to 3am
Website: www.crystaljade.com

Comments

Anonymous said…
HAHA your first para is quite funny!

I never leave Crystal Jade without an order of their dumplings but I have yet to go to the one at holland v actually..
Bern said…
Yeah, I don't own a weighing machine...too stressful and depressing! So I rely on my pants to tell me whether I need to exercise or not. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Janggut Laksa vs 328 Katong Laksa, Queensway Shopping Centre

ABC Brickworks Food Centre

Tian Tian Seafood Restaurant