1 head medium napa cabbage, cut to big pieces
5 shitake mushrooms
1 punnet shimeiji mushrooms
2 medium carrots, shredded
200 gm chicken fillet, sliced and marinated for at least 1 hour with A
6 cloves garlic, minced
1 tbsp canola oil
1 tbsp sesame oil
4 eggs, beaten
2 tbsp oyster sauce
2 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tsp chicken stock powder
1 tbsp hua tiao wine
3 dashes ground white pepper
1 cup water
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tsp huatiao wine
2 dashes ground white pepper
1) Fry garlic in canola-sesame oil mix, until fragrant and taking care not to let the garlic burn, about 30 seconds on medium high heat.
2) Turn to high heat, add carrots, fry for 30 seconds.
3) Add shitake, fry for 1 minute.
4) Add cabbage, fry for 2 minutes.
5) Add shimeiji, fry for 1 minute.
6) Add oyster sauce, soy sauce, wine, pepper, chicken powder.
7) Add water, reduce by half.
8) Add chicken, stir through for 2 minutes.
9) Add egg and stir through for an egg-drop effect.
10) Dish up hot.