Chalk Farm

I don't really see this flavour around much, but after the salted caramel macadamia cake, this takes the second spot on my favourites' list. The Coffee Walnut Cake ($7.80) marries the heady robust coffee notes with the bitter undertones of walnuts. Soft crumbly sponge swiped with lashings of glorious rich buttercream. Fantastic in its lusciousness and absolutely sumptuous.



Chalk Farm
290 Orchard Road
Paragon B1-K5A
Tel: 6235 2872
Open daily from 10am to 10pm
Website: www.thechalkfarm.com

Comments

TY said…
I visited the store after reading your prior reviews but ended up not buying anything as I found the cake displays lackluster and unappetizing.

Now that I see another positive review from you, am thinking I should just bite the bullet and give it a try rather than jump to conclusions based on looks.
Bern said…
stick to their crumb cakes...much better than their middling cupcakes. lemme know how u like it??

:)

Popular posts from this blog

Janggut Laksa vs 328 Katong Laksa, Queensway Shopping Centre

ABC Brickworks Food Centre

Gong Yuan Ma La Tang